WHO WE ARE
Destination Management Organization (DMO) TOKYO Marunouchi is established as a unified collaboration among local business and facilities to market the Otemachi, Marunouchi, and Yurakucho area as a world-class venue for business events. We believe that by working together as an organization, we help strengthen our efforts in providing support to our clients.
As Marunouchi’s ambassadors, we are committed to do the following; 1.To promote our area about its strength as a world-class venue 2.To act as an one-stop resource to our clients looking at a list of possibilities 3.To help create attractive and productive events to our clients, and help add vibrancy to the local community through these events
With our team’s combined effort and expertise, we are here to make events successful for both the area and our clients.
Affiliated Members of DMO TOKYO Marunouchi
- Tokyo International Forum Co., Ltd.
- The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Tokyo Kaikan Co., Ltd.
- The Asahi Shimbun Company (Yurakucho Asahi Hall, etc.)
- Japan Post Co., Ltd. (JP Tower Hall & Conference)
- Meiji Yasuda Building Management Co., Ltd. (My Plaza)
- Mitsubishi Jisho Property Management Co., Ltd. (Marunouchi Building Hall & Conference Square, etc.)
- Nikkei Plaza & Services, Inc. (Nikkei Hall & Conference Room)
- The Sankei Building Co., Ltd. (Otemachi Sankei Plaza)
- Tekko Building Co., Ltd. (Tekko Executive Lounge & Conference Rooms)
- The Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo Headquarters (Yomiuri Hall, Yomiuri Otemachi Hall)
- Aman Tokyo
- Ascott Marunouchi Tokyo
- Hoshinoya Tokyo
- Imperial Hotel Tokyo
- Marunouchi Hotel
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo
- Palace Hotel Tokyo
- The Peninsula Tokyo
- Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
- Tokyo Station Hotel
- Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau
- JTB Corp.
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd.
- The Council for Area Development and Management of Otemachi, Marunouchi, and Yurakucho
- OMY Area Management Association (NPO)