WHO WE ARE
Destination Management Organization (DMO) TOKYO Marunouchi is established as a unified collaboration among local business and facilities to market the Otemachi, Marunouchi, and Yurakucho area as a world-class venue for business events. We believe that by working together as an organization, we help strengthen our efforts in providing support to our clients.
As Marunouchi’s ambassadors, we are committed to do the following; 1.To promote our area about its strength as a world-class venue 2.To act as an one-stop resource to our clients looking at a list of possibilities 3.To help create attractive and productive events to our clients, and help add vibrancy to the local community through these events
With our team’s combined effort and expertise, we are here to make events successful for both the area and our clients.
Affiliated Members of DMO TOKYO Marunouchi
- REGULAR MEMBERS
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo International Forum Co., Ltd.
- Palace Hotel Co., Ltd.
- Imperial Hotel, Ltd.
- The Peninsula Tokyo
- Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
- Tokyo Kaikan Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Jisho Property Management Co., Ltd.
- The Yomiuri Shimbun
- The Sankei Building Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Station Hotel
- Japan Post Co., Ltd.
- Kanda Myojin Shrine
- Tekko Building Co., Ltd.
- Marunouchi Hotel, Co.Ltd.
- Aman Tokyo
- Ascott Marunouchi Tokyo
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo
- The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Ippodo Tea Co.
- House in Kanda IMASA (Tangible cultural property / Masakado mound preservation society)
- SUPPORTING MEMBERS
- JTB Corp.
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd.
- Tourism Division, Bureau of Industrial and Labor Affairs, Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau
- The Council for Area Development and Management of Otemachi, Marunouchi, and Yurakucho
- OMY Area Management Association (NPO)